Young Economists Trivia Night 2017
From: Thursday August 10, 2017, 6:00 pm
To: Thursday August 10, 2017, 8:00 pm
Young Economists Queensland cordially invites you to our 2017 economics trivia night – House of Cards! How well do you know your trivia?
Questions will be on:
- Economics x 1 round,
- House of Cards and Politics x 1 round, and
- General trivia x 3 rounds.
So make sure to brush up on your economic theory and binge through House of Cards!
Like Frank Underwood, are you willing to do whatever it takes to win the YE Trivia Night trophy? Prizes will be given to:
- Team with the highest overall score (YETN trophy + cash),
- Team with the highest score in Economics (prize + cash),
- Team with the best team name (judges to be announced; prize).
We look forward to seeing your team! Remember, “If you don’t like how the table is set, turn over the table”. *
|Date:||Thursday 10 August|
|Time:||Arrives at 6pm for 6:30pm start|
|Cost:||Table of eight $200, Non-Members $30, Members $20**|
|Location:||Stock Exchange Hotel, 131 Edward St, Brisbane|
Tickets include a full platter per table and a drink voucher per contestant redeemed at the bar.
Registration closed. Walk-in tickets available at a flat rate of $35.
* Please don’t actually turn over the table.
** Sign-in on this website to access member price. Membership sign-up is available here and is effective for the trivia night.
VenueStock Exchange Hotel
131 Edward St, Brisbane QLD 4000