The National Electricity Market: Current challenges and its future
Please join us from 12pm on Thursday 9 November for a sandwich lunch and presentations on the current state and future of the NEM from leading Australian energy market experts:
- UQ Economics Professor Flavio Menezes, and
- AGL Chief Economist Tim Nelson
Synergies Economic Consulting Principal Euan Morton will chair the session.
The order of the formal proceedings, which will commence around 12.15pm, will be as follows:
- Introduction by Chair (Euan Morton, 5 minutes)
- What is the NEM and how it fits within the bigger picture (Professor Flavio Menezes, 20 minutes)
- The future of the NEM (Tim Nelson, AGL, 20 minutes)
- Q&A (20 minutes)
- Wrap up from Chair and vote of thanks (Euan Morton, 10 minutes)
The event will conclude by 1.30pm.
From: Thursday November 9, 2017, 12:00 pm
To: Thursday November 9, 2017, 1:30 pm
Level 11, Central Plaza Two, 66 Eagle St, Brisbane QLD 4000