Property Market Analyst
- Exciting, diverse Head Office role
- Share your passion for research across 5 key Australian residential capital markets
- Fantastic, modern North Sydney office with Harbour views
- Turn statistics into creative, educational customer publications
Are you a research professional who is looking for a new challenge? Do you want exposure to multiple residential markets at a national level? Then Ironfish wants to hear from you.
Ironfish is one of Australia’s leading property investment services firm with a growing branch network across Australia and China. In just under 12 years we have grown to have 14 Branches, over 300 staff and thousands of loyal investors who trust us to help them achieve their goals for later in life.
We are looking for a passionate and dynamic Property Market Analyst to work closely with our Property Director and Executive Management team. In this key Head Office role you will take full ownership of a range of research projects including our industry leading MyCity and MyMarket reports.
With your passion for statistics and sharp analytical skills you will deliver a range of reports and commentary on the latest market insights including economic trends, drivers and patterns. You will also help to grow and shape the research material produced to ensure Ironfish is at the forefront of residential research nationally.
This is a unique opportunity for an experienced and dynamic professional who wants to grow and further diversify their career with a progressive and leading organisation. To be considered you must have:
- Currently hold or are working towards formal tertiary qualifications in Property, Economics, Commerce, Business, Finance, Law, Research or a related field.
- Minimum 3-5 years experience preparing comprehensive research reports and analysis across a range of economic issues
- Have a strong understanding of and can interpret data to create engaging reports, videos and educational material
- Proven online and offline research skills in order to monitor residential markets
- Can confidently prepare and present accurate statistical data and analytical information
- Can do, positive attitude with high levels of resilience when faced with challenges
- Strong critical thinking skills and forward thinker who can adapt, grow and deliver high quality results in a collaborative and dynamic team environment.
- Advanced PC skills including Excel, Office and other databases (Price Finder)
Be part of the Ironfish success story as we:
- Offer a dynamic and supportive team environment
- Pride ourselves on being proactive and having a “can do” attitude
- Value our staff and celebrate their achievements with regular events and rewards
- Offer a long term career platform and growth opportunities
This is once in a lifetime opportunity to grow with an industry leader. In return you will be part of an innovative team who value those who think outside the square. If you are interested please apply and tell us how you can help us be the most admired property investment services firm.
Applications to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org